Monday, May 23, 2011

the moon, the stars, and the whole universe

Dear Mom & Dad,

it is said that parents love their children much more than children love their parents.
I don't know whether it's true or not,
but now, my heart is aching, and my tears are about to fall; just thinking about both of you.

You are so old, now. All wrinkles on your faces. Dad, you're 77 yo? Mom, you're just 7 years younger than Dad.
Do I make you proud? Can I make you smile with all my "achievements?"
Is there anything else I can do to make your life easier? Happier?

Do you want me to give you my heart to prove to you that I love you?
I don't know how much your love is for me, but I think I would explode if I love you guys more :,)
This heart of mine, just can't take it :)

I love you both so much. I might not have the courage to say it in front of you, but I hope you'd get it.

Kiss :*
Your youngest kid, most naughtiest 1, u said.

No comments:

Post a Comment